Share
Go down
avatar
guru
Posts : 10
Join date : 2018-08-07
View user profile

Re: Film as ART

on Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:02 am
vonpusing21 wrote:when does a film become art ?

It becomes art when this film is full of hardwork and love.
guru
Posts : 10
Join date : 2018-08-01
View user profile

Re: Film as ART

on Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:02 am
jheraldnotarte wrote:
prljwlldnr wrote:
Admin wrote:
prljwlldnr wrote:Can you give a tips or tip on how to create a nice film?


If you want to get out there and start making movies, it can be challenging to know where to start. Make-up artists? CGI? And how are you going to make that car chase happen?
I suggest that Reading on for some tips on getting started with the essentials and making your first film would help.

Okay. Thank you.

also, you can attend seminars or training for film making that can gain you experience in film making
how much it cost to attend a seminar?
guru
Posts : 12
Join date : 2018-08-07
View user profile

Re: Film as ART

on Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:08 pm
you said film is an art , but what kind of art ?
avatar
Admin
Posts : 29
Join date : 2018-07-28
View user profilehttp://sisonjustin.forumotion.asia

Re: Film as ART

on Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:11 pm
cerozero wrote:you said film is an art , but what kind of art ?
Here are the dimensions that come to my mind:

*Film is a photographic art.

*Film is a narrative art.

*Film is a performing art.

*Film is a pictorial art.

*Film is an audiovisual art.
master
Posts : 6
Join date : 2018-08-07
View user profile

Re: Film as ART

on Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:31 pm
can TV ads can be considered as film ?
master
Posts : 6
Join date : 2018-08-07
View user profile

Re: Film as ART

on Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:32 pm
how about cinematic techniques ? can you give me some advice.
avatar
Admin
Posts : 29
Join date : 2018-07-28
View user profilehttp://sisonjustin.forumotion.asia

Re: Film as ART

on Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:45 pm
ekkoekko wrote:
vonpusing21 wrote:when does a film become art ?

It becomes art when this film is full of hardwork and love.
film become art when it pass the criteria of having its elements.
avatar
Admin
Posts : 29
Join date : 2018-07-28
View user profilehttp://sisonjustin.forumotion.asia

Re: Film as ART

on Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:46 pm
clyde rosario wrote:how about cinematic techniques ? can you give me some advice.
cinematic techniques is all about the camera shots , angles and movements that makes the film so good in the eyes of the viewers.
avatar
Admin
Posts : 29
Join date : 2018-07-28
View user profilehttp://sisonjustin.forumotion.asia

Re: Film as ART

on Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:48 pm
clyde rosario wrote:can TV ads can be considered as film ?
maybe yes. but some TV ads don't have specific elements that is needed in film making ,
guru
Posts : 14
Join date : 2018-08-07
View user profile

Re: Film as ART

on Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:58 pm
ekkoekko wrote:
kashiro925 wrote:what are some comedy film you know?
idk if it is comedy film but i laugh hard when i watch home alone 2. hehe. and that's my favorite.
im a big fan of comedy film , for me it is the best genre of film.
avatar
guru
Posts : 10
Join date : 2018-08-07
View user profile

Re: Film as ART

on Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:39 pm
Admin wrote:
clyde rosario wrote:how about cinematic techniques ? can you give me some advice.
cinematic techniques is all about the camera shots , angles and movements that makes the film so good in the eyes of the viewers.

does the quality of camera affect the cinematic techniques?
guru
Posts : 12
Join date : 2018-08-07
View user profile

Re: Film as ART

on Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:06 pm
Admin wrote:
cerozero wrote:you said film is an art , but what kind of art ?
Here are the dimensions that come to my mind:

*Film is a photographic art.

*Film is a narrative art.

*Film is a performing art.

*Film is a pictorial art.

*Film is an audiovisual art.
andami pala juls, but what do you think is the most applicable na term ng film dyan ?
avatar
Admin
Posts : 29
Join date : 2018-07-28
View user profilehttp://sisonjustin.forumotion.asia

Re: Film as ART

on Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:08 pm
cerozero wrote:
Admin wrote:
cerozero wrote:you said film is an art , but what kind of art ?
Here are the dimensions that come to my mind:

*Film is a photographic art.

*Film is a narrative art.

*Film is a performing art.

*Film is a pictorial art.

*Film is an audiovisual art.
andami pala juls, but what do you think is the most applicable na term ng film dyan ?
for me , kung pagbabasihan yung mga film ngayon siguro performing , HAHAHA . ask me why .
avatar
Admin
Posts : 29
Join date : 2018-07-28
View user profilehttp://sisonjustin.forumotion.asia

Re: Film as ART

on Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:09 pm
ekkoekko wrote:
Admin wrote:
clyde rosario wrote:how about cinematic techniques ? can you give me some advice.
cinematic techniques is all about the camera shots , angles and movements that makes the film so good in the eyes of the viewers.

does the quality of camera affect the cinematic techniques?
yes, if you have poor camera , maybe you can't execute the techniques well.
avatar
Admin
Posts : 29
Join date : 2018-07-28
View user profilehttp://sisonjustin.forumotion.asia

Re: Film as ART

on Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:11 pm
patrick STAR wrote:
ekkoekko wrote:
kashiro925 wrote:what are some comedy film you know?
idk if it is comedy film but i laugh hard when i watch home alone 2. hehe. and that's my favorite.
im a big fan of comedy film , for me it is the best genre of film.
me too,  I recommend you guys to watch american pie, although it is a R-rated film , american pie has good classic story.
guru
Posts : 12
Join date : 2018-08-07
View user profile

Re: Film as ART

on Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:21 pm
Admin wrote:
patrick STAR wrote:
ekkoekko wrote:
kashiro925 wrote:what are some comedy film you know?
idk if it is comedy film but i laugh hard when i watch home alone 2. hehe. and that's my favorite.
im a big fan of comedy film , for me it is the best genre of film.
me too,  I recommend you guys to watch american pie, although it is a R-rated film , american pie has good classic story.
HANG OVER .guys
guru
Posts : 12
Join date : 2018-08-07
View user profile

Re: Film as ART

on Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:22 pm
Admin wrote:
cerozero wrote:
Admin wrote:
cerozero wrote:you said film is an art , but what kind of art ?
Here are the dimensions that come to my mind:

*Film is a photographic art.

*Film is a narrative art.

*Film is a performing art.

*Film is a pictorial art.

*Film is an audiovisual art.
andami pala juls, but what do you think is the most applicable na term ng film dyan ?
for me , kung pagbabasihan yung mga film ngayon siguro performing , HAHAHA . ask me why .
ask me why amp. para lang dumami post ko eh , scratch scratch
osigi na nga why ?
avatar
Admin
Posts : 29
Join date : 2018-07-28
View user profilehttp://sisonjustin.forumotion.asia

Re: Film as ART

on Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:25 pm
cerozero wrote:
Admin wrote:
cerozero wrote:
Admin wrote:
cerozero wrote:you said film is an art , but what kind of art ?
Here are the dimensions that come to my mind:

*Film is a photographic art.

*Film is a narrative art.

*Film is a performing art.

*Film is a pictorial art.

*Film is an audiovisual art.
andami pala juls, but what do you think is the most applicable na term ng film dyan ?
for me , kung pagbabasihan yung mga film ngayon siguro performing , HAHAHA . ask me why .
ask me why amp. para lang dumami post ko eh , scratch scratch
osigi na nga why ?
sorry na je, para sa grade Razz Razz sasagutin ko naman yung tanong mo .
para sakin kaya performing arts , kasi pag ayun pwede na din sya makapag kwento sa viewers kaya pasok na din dun yun sa narrative HAHAHAHAHAHA
guru
Posts : 12
Join date : 2018-08-07
View user profile

Re: Film as ART

on Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:28 pm
Admin wrote:
cerozero wrote:
Admin wrote:
cerozero wrote:
Admin wrote:
cerozero wrote:you said film is an art , but what kind of art ?
Here are the dimensions that come to my mind:

*Film is a photographic art.

*Film is a narrative art.

*Film is a performing art.

*Film is a pictorial art.

*Film is an audiovisual art.
andami pala juls, but what do you think is the most applicable na term ng film dyan ?
for me , kung pagbabasihan yung mga film ngayon siguro performing , HAHAHA . ask me why .
ask me why amp. para lang dumami post ko eh , scratch scratch
osigi na nga why ?
sorry na je, para sa grade Razz Razz  sasagutin ko naman yung tanong mo .
para sakin kaya performing arts , kasi pag ayun pwede na din sya makapag kwento sa viewers kaya pasok na din dun yun sa narrative HAHAHAHAHAHA
nyaw . Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
guru
Posts : 13
Join date : 2018-08-12
View user profile

Re: Film as ART

on Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:12 pm
ekkoekko wrote:
kashiro925 wrote:why sometimes people considered film as a lost art?

I have this question in my mind too.
why , because some people do not consider film as an art . they just consider it as a normal plane show or something.
guru
Posts : 13
Join date : 2018-08-12
View user profile

Re: Film as ART

on Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:54 pm
kashiro925 wrote:
jheraldnotarte wrote:
prljwlldnr wrote:
Admin wrote:
prljwlldnr wrote:Can you give a tips or tip on how to create a nice film?


If you want to get out there and start making movies, it can be challenging to know where to start. Make-up artists? CGI? And how are you going to make that car chase happen?
I suggest that Reading on for some tips on getting started with the essentials and making your first film would help.

Okay. Thank you.

also, you can attend seminars or training for film making that can gain you experience in film making

it is also good if you have some experiences
you can apply for video editing too. it can make film better.
guru
Posts : 13
Join date : 2018-08-12
View user profile

Re: Film as ART

on Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:56 pm
clyde rosario wrote:can TV ads can be considered as film ?
narrative film , I think. but some TV ads don't possess the elements of film , so in other way maybe no ?
guru
Posts : 14
Join date : 2018-08-07
View user profile

Re: Film as ART

on Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:59 pm
prljwlldnr wrote:Can you give a tips or tip on how to create a nice film?
in creating film you can be as imaginative as you can . but imagination can be hard because you can only imaging scenes that can be easily make. no CGI maybe.
guru
Posts : 14
Join date : 2018-08-07
View user profile

Re: Film as ART

on Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:01 pm
jheraldnotarte wrote:
prljwlldnr wrote:
judedominguiano wrote:
Admin wrote:
vonpusing21 wrote:
Admin wrote:
vonpusing21 wrote:when does a film become art ?
a film becomes art when the film can communicate to the viewers
there are a lot of ways how a film can communicate , can you give some ?

a film can communicate using the plot that is used in a particular character.
it can also communicate by the use of the language that is used in the film. The dialogue .
In what possible way a film could not communicate?
Maybe if the viewers don't understand the thought or the meaning of the film.
it can't communicate if the film doesn't support the essence of it,
it can't communicate if the viewers can't relate to the film .
guru
Posts : 14
Join date : 2018-08-07
View user profile

Re: Film as ART

on Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:01 pm
jheraldnotarte wrote:
prljwlldnr wrote:
judedominguiano wrote:
Admin wrote:
vonpusing21 wrote:
Admin wrote:
vonpusing21 wrote:when does a film become art ?
a film becomes art when the film can communicate to the viewers
there are a lot of ways how a film can communicate , can you give some ?

a film can communicate using the plot that is used in a particular character.
it can also communicate by the use of the language that is used in the film. The dialogue .
In what possible way a film could not communicate?
Maybe if the viewers don't understand the thought or the meaning of the film.
it can't communicate if the film doesn't support the essence of it,
it can't communicate if the viewers can't relate to the film .
Sponsored content

Re: Film as ART

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum